Friday, June 25, 2010

My first post


Well, what can i say?

I wanted to start this blog on my 29th Birthday and end it on my 30th. I guess its ok to start a little earlier. My post for today is a about the Eco Point Tree Planting drive that I participated in today. A small team of 11 people from work planted 120 trees today in Lane Cove National Park. Felt good to be out of the office and giving something back to the environment. Had so much fun too!

Matt bought me some very fancy pastries from Sweetness in Epping. They are awesome! Had some strawberry macaroons and a baby foot short bread cookie!

Am in for the night now, watching the footy - GO THE DRAGONS!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I don't think I've ever eating a macaron! will have to sometime this weekend I think.

    LOVE the background too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM, macaroons, crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside! a guilty pleasure

    ReplyDelete